Thursday, March 31, 2011

Which baby video is the best?

My marketing professor in college taught me that babies and animals are the best things you can possibly put into a commercial. According to her, E-trade.com grew from a no name company into one of the business leaders in online day trading by using talking babies in its commercials. It comes as no surprise then that since Youtube started in 2005, baby videos have been all the rage.

I saw the Youtube video yesterday of the twin babies having a conversation and couldn't help but laugh. But then I began wondering, which baby video is the best? I asked a group of friends and got a pretty even split among several different baby videos so I've decided to open up the competition a bit.

Vote and tell me which baby video you like the most.

   .  


  . 


 . 


  . 


Which Baby Video Is Best?

No comments:

Post a Comment